Welcome to the Volvo Owners' Club
Recent news items and things of interest.
- Club Motul Hill Climb at Shelsley Walsh, 23rd September 2023
- Club Motul discount code.
- Classic Motor Show Birmingham’s NEC from Friday 10 – Sunday 12 November 2023 VOC member discount code.
- Silverstone Festival Ticket Competition.
The Volvo Owners Club has been around since 1962 so we know about the Volvo brand, its heritage and why they earned the reputation for safety and longevity.
Our name, experience and reputation and the Volvo brand are the reasons we have around 3000 members. Although Volvo cars earned the reputation of longevity, it is possibly the experience, dedication and expert advice from the Club and members that has helped preserve the old models that are still often used daily, and now apply for the more recent and newer models.
Times are changing and the technology in cars is very sophisticated. Air conditioning, electronics and turbos are now common in many of the newer models, and their numbers in the Club are growing. The newer and younger members now have these cars that are less than 10 years old and affordable. We even have the more recent models such as the new sporty Volvo S40 and S60, V60 and XC60 range.
Regardless of your choice of Volvo model, we're sure you'll find something for your needs within our Club services today.
And much more.
Our membership is managed by the MG Owners' Club which has a dedicated admin team that handles their own and our membership. Follow the link for details how to join the Volvo Owners' Club.
- March 24-26th 2023 Practical Classics Classic Car and Restoration Show. NEC Birmingham. Link to show web site.
- May 7th 2023. Swedish Day. Haselbury Mill, Haselbury Plucknett, Crewkerne TA18 7NY. Details here.
- May 21st 2023. 120 Amazon Southwold Gathering. Details here.
- June 4th 2023. Southern Rally. Breamore House, Fordingbridge, Hampshire SP6 2DF. Details here.
- June 25th 2023. Sussex section event. Raystede Animal Rescue Centre Rally. Details here.
- July 5-10th 2023 Annual National Rally and BKV. Main event on Sunday 9th July. Stratford upon Avon Racecourse CV37 9SE.. Details here.
See a video of our 2022 event. Details here.
- July 16th 2023. Kimbolton Charity and Classic Country Fayre. Details here.
- July 27th to August 7th. Northern Rally. BKV on 30th July. Wetherby Racecourse. Details here.
- August 25-27th 2023. Silverstone Festival. Details here.
- September 3rd 2023. 300 Series Rally. Other models welcome. British Motor Museum Gaydon. Details here.
- September 3rd 2023. Classics at Glemham.Details here.
- September 9th 2023. TMS Volvo Hinkley Open Day. Details here.
- September 17th 2023 Grand Torque. Elvington Track. Arranged by Torque Volvo. Details here.
- September 23rd. Club Motul Hill Climb at Shelsley Walsh, Worcester WR6 6RP.. Details here.
- October 8th 2023. Sywell Aerodrome will once again be home to the very successful Amazon Rally. Details here.
- November 10-12th 2023. Classic Motor Show NEC Birmingham. Link to show web site and to book tickets.
VOC members can get discount tickets. Click Here.
See our stand YouTube video of the 2022 show . Click Here.
- March 22-24 2024 Practical Classics Classic Car and Restoration Show. NEC Birmingham
- April 14th 2024. Annual General Meeting. Motor Museum, Gaydon. VOC members only.
- May 19th 2024. Southern Rally. Milestones Museum, Basingstoke. TBC.
- June 9th 2024. Volvo Training and Development Centre. Daventry.
- June 26th - 1st July 2024. Annual National Rally. Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse. BKV 30th June. Details later.
- September 15th 2024. Great British Car Journey. Ambergate, Derbyshire. Details later.
- September 23rd-25th 2024. Silverstone Festival.
- November 8th - 10th 2024. NEC Classic Motor Show. Details later.
Fuller details will be published soon.
Designer of the P1800 Pelle Petterson pays tribute to Sir Roger Moore who passed away one year ago, 23 May 2017. For the first time, he drives the 1967 1800 S that Sir Roger was the registered owner of and was featured in TV series "The Saint".
- Volvo EM90, the first fully electric MPV.
- Volvo Cars announces UK prices and specifications for the all-new, all-electric EX30..
- The fully electric Volvo EX30 SUV: a small car with big potential.
- Small yet mighty: say hello to the fully electric Volvo EX30 small SUV.
- Space, smart storage, intuitive tech: the all-electric Volvo EX30 small SUV.
- Volvo EX30 small SUV is designed to have the lowest carbon footprint of any Volvo car to date.
- The fully electric Volvo EX30 small SUV takes city safety to a new level.